CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
You will be eligible to receive refunds or exchanges for purchases made through this website in accordance with the policies described below.
1. CHANGING YOUR TRIP DATES
All Date Changes Prior to 48 Hours Before the Trip Date are Free of Charge.
Exception: Boats 40 Feet or Larger: 15 days prior to the trip date.
You may change your date closer to the trip date in the following circumstances:
- You are on a cruise ship, and your cruise ship does not make port due to weather or other reasons, per our no-port, no-pay policy below.
- We must cancel your trip for weather, mechanical or any other reason.
- We can clear the change with the crew and gain special approval for the change.
2. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
100% Refund: Cancellations Per our No-Port No-Pay Policy, Weather Policy.
95% Refund: Cancellations Received Prior to:
- 7 Days in advance of trip date (boats under 40 feet).
- 30 Days in advance of trip date (boats 40 feet and over).
- Late Arrivals
- Missed Pick-Up Times
- Cancellations Except as Shown Above.
3. NO PORT, NO PAY POLICY (FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS)
If during your sailing, your cruise ship is not able to make port as scheduled due to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen circumstances, we will cheerfully issue you a 100% refund of your money.
If an itinerary change is announced in advance of your sailing, while you still can reschedule your cruise, we offer you two convenient options:
- We will issue you a voucher valid for 1 year that you can use to reschedule your trip with us free of charge.
- Receive a refund in accordance with our cancellation policy above.
This policy offers you peace of mind that you will not lose your money if your ship’s port of call is cancelled. There is no risk to book with us!
4. NO-SHOW POLICY
We are unable to issue a refund for a no-show under any circumstances.
5. LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
If you are late for your trip and contact us to let us know you’re running late, we will wait for you, but the clock will start ticking at your confirmed start time, not when you actually board the boat. If you are late and don’t let us know you’re still coming, we are we are unable to issue you a refund.
6. BAD WEATHER POLICY
Most charters in Cancun run rain or shine. It is the tropics - it rains a lot. If charters were cancelled every time there was rain, all the operators would be out of business. If it rains on the day of your charter and due to weather or water conditions, we are unable to go out, you are entitled to a 100% refund. However, if the charter is still going out, then our cancellation policy as stated above applies. We are unable to issue refunds for seasickness or trips cut short on your request, so use precautions like Bonine or 24 Hour Less Drowsy Dramamine to ensure you have a good time.
See Full Terms and Conditions.